Diesel Power Products is proud to offer one of the nicest diagnostic software and scan tool available.
AutoEnginuity's® Scan Tool is a professional PC, Pocket PC, and Palm diagnostics scan tool for all OBDII (OBD2) and EOBD IV+ compliant vehicles. AutoEnginuity's® Scan Tool allows you to read the vehicle's diagnostic trouble codes, live vehicle sensors (including wide-band O2 sensors), actuate bi-directional controls, reset adaptations, and view inspection/maintenance system test results to quickly determine what service the vehicle requires.
Our hardware is USB 2.0 compliant and requires no device drivers. Finally, the Scan Tool software is available in English, Spanish, Hungarian, and German.
What AutoEnginuity's® OBD2 Scan Tool can do for you:
- Professional Diagnostics:
- Coverage, coverage, coverage. In the professional repair business getting as much coverage as you can is important to effectively and quickly service any vehicle. We offer enhanced coverage options for 43 car brands including Ford, GM, Chrysler Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Land Rover, Honda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Porsche, Mercedes, Hyundai/Kia, Jaguar , and Audi.
- Not Simple Code Reader:
- So you read your vehicle's trouble codes, now what? Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy. But without live data and bi-directional controls, you may not have enough information to properly perform the repair. Don't waste your time or money with simple code readers or hand-held scanners when AutoEnginuity's® OBD2 scan tool can not only read your codes, but it can also show you live data, actuate components, and run system tests. With complete coverage, you can get the job done right the first time and prevent dreaded "comeback".
- NA Emissions and European MOT:
- You may have known that almost all states are using OBD2-based emission testing for all 1996 and newer passenger vehicles? Now with the 2010 legislation, even the 8500 - 10000lb trucks are required to be OBD2 complaint. If you have a Check Engine or Service Engine Soon indicator illuminated, or a specific inspection system monitor test fails, your vehicle will fail its emissions test. With AutoEnginuity's® OBD2 scan tool you can inspect your vehicle’s compliance before you wait in line and pay for the test.
- Tuning Your Vehicle:
- Read live sensors such as wide-band O2 sensors, fuel adaptation, MAF, ignition timing advance, and lambda readings. If your vehicle supports wide-band O2 sensors, Scan Tool can show you real-time air/fuel mixtures. Finally, data log them all in TXT, CSV, and XML formats with 1ms sampling accuracy.
- Performance Analyzer:
- Don't buy into claims of increased horsepower or added torque; you can verify whether that new, expensive part really works. Do your own dynamometer and acceleration testing at your own convenience and without having to rent expensive dynamometer time.
With AutoEnginuity's® SpeedTracer you can measure:
- 0-60ft time
- 0-60 MPH
- 1/8 mile time
- 1/8 mile speed
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile speed
- G Forces
- SAE Horsepower
- Boost Pressure
- SAE Horsepower and Torque vs RPM graphing
- Speed vs Time graphing
Best of all, SpeedTracer is free with every diagnostics scan tool purchase.