|HIGH END Gearotor Pump Featuring:
Unsure of whether you need the Raptor 100 or the Raptor 150?
Put it this way...if your truck is stock, or moderately stock (70hp chip) you want the 100. If you've added a chip or two or larger injectors, you will want the 150.
- A built in ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR, No Return Line Needed
- 15,000-16,000 hour Electric Motor
- Flow Rates of 100 GPH and 150 GPH
- VacU Seal Technology (Shaft Seals Under Vacuum Instead Of Pressure for Long Life)
- Wire Screen in Inlet Port for Added Protection
- Complete Installation Kit Including No Drill Mounting Bracket, Wiring harness, and 1/2" "Big Line" Fuel Lines
- Lifetime Warranty
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
What is the difference between the 10 PSI and 75PSI max models?
The 10 PSI models are designed to work with your stock or high pressure lift pump. The 75 MAX models are replacement pumps for your high pressure lift pumps.