While the USB is a very useful, needed, and cool tool,that is not the only difference. The Xzillaraider 2 comes in a totallynew package designed to be more robust, user friendly, and of courselook better too! The next step was to add the ControlPOD and make it themost useful switch ever made for a power module without making acustomer buy a full monitoring system. Not only will the X2 ControlPODshow your current power level, but will also display an accurate readingof your Rail/ICP Pressure, Boost, and Coolant Temperature. TheXzilliraider even has as many as 6 power levels and downloads availablewith up to 15 power levels!!
The last feature added was cold engine protection. Inthe past you had to use the Commander Control System in order to enablethis, but now you can have it, remove it, or change it via the USB port.Inside the Xzillaraider 2 you will find a state of the art 32 bitprocessor that will blow the competition away. This 32 bit processorallows for more tuning resolution and also tune more things due to thisnew platform. This means that the Xzillaraider 2 can make more powersooner and smoother than ever before.
Like the original Xzillaraider module, theXzillaraider 2 uses a combination of alternating fuel pressure, boost,duration and timing signals to make its power. The Xzillaraider 2 is in aclass of its own. It has more features, more control, more function,more power, and the most reasonable pricing anywhere!
Now comes pre-loaded with the XZT, Standard, and Race Line all in ONE UNIT!Features:
- Up to 80 additional horsepower
- 32 bit processor
- USB Updatable
- Built-In Gauge Functions (Rail Pressure, Boost and Coolant)
- Built-In Warm Up Mode (without having to use the Commander)
- Over 100 downloadable tunes for FREE available
- More horsepower and better throttle response due to faster processing and more resolution
- Wiring harness has built-in tap locations for use with the Commander
- Wiring harness has a plug and play connector for Coolant Temperature
- When used with the Commander you DO NOT have to tap any wires
Do you own this product and want to leave a review? You must register or login to your account to leave a product rating.
Click Here to sign into your account OR
Click Here to create an account.
There are currently no reviews for this product. If you own this product please leave a review.