SMARTY S-67 Benefits
- Ten different CaTCHER performance software modules for each truck.
- Allows ABS / Speedo recalibration in steps of one tenth of an inch.
- Has a code reader, codes are displayed as Pxxxx and in plain English.
- The fastest download, up to three times faster than the competition.
- Built-in USB port for Internet updates.
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other software applications have a modified "Torque management" ( TQM). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a save limit. With "Save" they mean save your transmission and rest of the driveline.
Horsepower Settings For The
Additional Model Information:
We can ship the S-67 Smarty with either the standard REVO software for trucks planning on keeping the DPF (diesel particulate filter) in place or with the REVO-ME program which automatically turns off the DPF function and the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation). The late injection events (4th inj.) is disabled. No exhaust thermocouples or simulators are required.
The REVO-ME program CANNOT be used with the DPF in place! The ME software is intended for off-road use only and may violate state and federal emissions laws. Click HERE to see how to disable your EGR.
MADS Electronics SMARTY S-67
- SW# 0: Half power
- SW# 1: 30 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 2: 60 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 3: 60 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 4: 90 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 5: 90 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 6: 130 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 7: 130 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 8: 200 Hp increase, no added timing***
- SW# 9: 200 Hp increase, with added timing***
*** °°° Do not use for prolonged high speed runs! Speeds exceeding approx 105 mph can result in high exhaust gas temperatures and damage the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) !!! .
*** All even numbered software (2-4-6-8) without timing are to be used for stacking with other after market power adding devices that also add their own timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd numbered software (1-3-5-7-9). Severe engine damage will result !!!
The SMARTY S-67 is not guaranteed to be undetectable.
Here's some of the latest news on the S-67:
Jul.13, 2009 - Software update Revo 14 ( both "S" and "ME" version )
The main goal of this new revised version is to do away with excessive smoke!
Up to CaTCHER # 7 there is now virtually NO SMOKE. At 130 additional Hp we're
hitting the efficiency limit of the turbo. Thus, CaTCHER # 8 & # 9 still do smoke some
but at WOT ONLY and the smoke compared to R12 is reduced by at least 90%.
"Almost" smoke free...
- SW's # 8 and # 9 are now 200Hp above stock.
- EGT's are reduced.
- It is now possible for the customer to dial in the VGT responsiveness ( In the revo options )
The VGT levels are as follows:
1) stock ( makes for a somewhat sluggish throttle )
2) The Default one, good compromise between responsiveness and MPG
3) For Mileage! Less responsive than 2 but better for mileage ( Should be used for towing heavy )
4) As responsive as possible without creating too much back pressure.
Mileage will suffer a little with this one!
- Smarty does now recognize the 2009 ECM's with the "lock out" boot loader.
In that case Smarty will display "ECM Protected " and refuse to download to the truck.
Smarty software updates are always free. As an added bonus, you can always send yours in and we can do it for you. Local guys can always bring their's in for the free update. We will even help you program your truck!
Attention: The Smarty S67 will now work on 2007.5-2012 (with the exception of 2011+ Cab & Chassis) trucks even those with ECM bootloader software produced after the date 03-04-2009.
AND....this is very important...unlike the Smarty Programmers for the 5.9L's Mads Electronics(Smarty) does not guarantee "no detectability" by your dealer.
ATTENTION: THIS WILL NOT WORK ON 2011+ CAB AND CHASSIS MODELS!
The ME version Smarty's are of EXTREMELY low availability! This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, thus stock will NOT return once depleted!