Product Review: (0 Reviews, Write A Review)
EconoMind® Diesel Tuner & Banks iQ®
2007 - 2010 6.6L GM Duramax LMM
Most diesel tuners are all about power, power, and more power, but at what cost? If you're not careful you could end up hurting your Duramax with costly engine or transmission damage, not to mention the hurt to your pocket book! If you're building in too much power you could be flying through all that diesel fuel. Banks understands the balancing act between power, engine and transmission preservation, and MPGs. That's where the EconoMind Diesel Tuner excels, this extremely versatile tuner is unmatched with a combination of power, fuel economy, and safety--not to mention it interfaces with the superior Banks iQ dashboard PC!
Select for two different built in calibrations: Stinger which offers gains of 75 horsepower and 170 lb-ft of torque; or PowerPack which offers gains of 100 horsepower and 230 lb-ft of torque!
|Designed and calibrated for fuel towing and fuel economy, the EconoMind diesel tuner offers your Duramax on-the-fly power. The Stinger calibration boasts gains up to 75 horsepower and 170 lb-ft; the supreme fuel economy calibration helps you save money on fuel while still offering you more towing power! Or choose the PowerPack calibration that offers your Duramax gains up to 100 horsepower and 230 lb-ft of torque; the ultimate towing calibration to improve your 40-60 mph acceleration while still keeping your MPGs in check. These amazing gains are achieved by tuning pulse width, timing and fuel pressure, add in Banks CleanTune technology--no more dirty, smoky tunes--and you've got 22% faster hill climbs with impressive MPGs regardless of your load condition. No matter which calibration you decide, the EconoMind comes equipped with ActiveSafety a built in safety feature to keep your Duramax performing without worry of engine or transmission damage from too much power.
What's a tuner with out a way to control it and view just how well your engine is working? That's where the Banks iQ comes in! Working directly with the EconoMind tuner, the iQ allows you to adjust power levels, keep track of up to 36 different parameters found on your rig and so much more. Check out the full run down of the iQ below!
The powerful micro-computer interfaces with your truck’s ECU to see well beyond your dashboard gauges. From the main screen you can select a from a variety of iQ environments, set alarms, adjust and choose gauge displays, log data, and even display 100% accurate MPH! And that’s really just the beginning, the iQ is also a powerful every daily life companion designed to help you with a host of wants and needs. From the iQ you can listen to music, watch videos, play games, and even review Microsoft Office documents! The rechargeable battery allows you to disconnect from your truck for even more freedom!
The iQ also has a host of other, non-automotive features!
- Environment: The Banks iQ is your gateway to automotive control with information, safety, productivity, and entertainment applications you can use inside and outside of your rig
- Gauge Styling: Pick from either digital readouts or virtual analog gauges with large, easy to see dials that you can understand with just a glance. No squinting or staring to understand what’s going on. You can also change your readout to match your dashboard’s lights or to whatever mood you’re in. Banks iQ automatically changes gauge colors and dims screen for day or night viewing. And to get the perfect configuration of gauges you can pick what you want to see, where you want to see it. English or metric, you can choose from 36 pre-loaded gauges!
- On Screen Alerts: Designed to be the best co-pilot available allowing you to set a variety of alarms like your transmission temperature safety zone. The iQ will monitor your transmission and let you know—visually and audibly—if you’re pushing the limits!
- Calibrate Your Speed: Using advanced GPS technology the iQ shows you your actual speed, even with stock tires! Even if you’re running different gear sets, huge off-road tires, or low-profile tires the iQ has no trouble giving you an exact speed.
- Monitor and Control: See more, and control added power/safety functions when you connect the iQ to a Banks diesel tuner, SpeedBrake, or any of Banks other controllers with just a tap of the screen.
- Test Your Performance: Think you and your vehicle are fast? Prove it with the performance screen on the iQ! Not only can you do 0-60, 1/4 mile, and 1/8 mile runs, but you can see recorded vitals throughout your run, with the ability to save and store each one.
- Diagnose Problems: The iQ is like having a personal vehicle technician every second you’re in your truck. Check and clear diagnostic codes that are displayed in plain English rather than just codes.
- Be Productive: With built-in Microsoft software you’ll feel right at home and enjoy the iQ as a true dashboard PC. Manage your Microsoft office files, watch videos and more right in your rig!
The awesomeness doesn't stop after you have your EconoMind tuner and Banks iQ installed, you can keep the upgrades coming with options like the Banks SpeedBrake--a must have for any frequent-towing diesel owner!
- Listen to Music
- View Your Photo Album
- Catch up on a good book with the E-Book Reader
- Watch Your Favorite with the Movie Player
- Play Pre-installed Games
- Easy to use Windows Desktop
- Use WordPad to manage files
- View spreadsheets with the Excel Reader
- Upload Images from Micro SD cards or Thumb Drive Image Reader
- View PDF Documents
- View PowerPoint Presentations
Do you own this product and want to leave a review? You must register or login to your account to leave a product rating.
Click Here to sign into your account OR
Click Here to create an account.
There are currently no reviews for this product. If you own this product please leave a review.