The 2007+ Jeep JK is a vehicle that possesses some great off-road
capabilities in stock trim, but can benefit considerably with the
addition of aftermarket suspension components. Realizing this, ICON
engineers took a look at the JK as a whole, and developed an array of
parts to take the performance of your Jeep to the next level. The ICON
Vehicle Dynamics Front Hydraulic Air Bumpstop System was designed to
provide a much smoother and more controlled ride when the vehicle is
subjected to maximum suspension travel. This kit replaces the OEM foam
bumpstops. Foam bumpstops have limited energy absorption capacity and
can release rather uncontrollably upon rebound. The characteristics of
the factory bumpstops translate into a harsh ride and ill-handling in
rough terrain. On the other hand, the ICON system has been tuned
specifically for the Jeep JK to offer smooth engagement, maximum
bottom-out resistance, and controlled return. With a simple bolt-on
installation, proven performance, and no loss in travel, there is no
reason NOT to bolt up the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Hydraulic Bumpstop Kit
to your Jeep and experience the difference.
• Bolt-on design for clean install with no welding
• Jeep JK specific tune to maximize bottom out resistance while having low initial contact force
for smooth engagement, as well as return
• Absorbs additional impact energy over the OEM bumpstop and returns the axle in a more controlled manner
• Works on non lifted or lifted applications
• Compatible with ICON JK coilover conversion system
• Linear-digressive piston which compliments a bumpstop over the industry standard linear-linear piston.
• Infinite tuning options with valve stack, oil volume, and nitrogen pressure adjustments
• Anodized billet top cap, o-ring sealed back up cap, seal head and striker
• CAD Plated body for corrosion free service
• Urethane rod seal and wiper for long service life
• User serviceable
• If used in conjunction with another manufacturer's kit that spaces the factory bumpstop down,
a bumpstop spacer off the axle will be required to prevent damage to other components.
• Additional bumpstop spacer rings available to fine tune bump position (5/8", 1")
• Install time 2 hours
System Components Included:
• (Qty - 2) 2.5" Travel 2.0 hydraulic air bumpstops
• (Qty - 2) Vehicle specific 2.0 bumpstop mounts
• Necessary hardware
• Installation instructions
Do you own this product and want to leave a review? You must register or login to your account to leave a product rating.
Click Here to sign into your account OR
Click Here to create an account.
There are currently no reviews for this product. If you own this product please leave a review.