Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Sure, it looks cool, but the real benefit here is the cooling properties and ensuring your engine is protected. Further, the design of the stock oil pan leaves a lot to be desired with the stock drain bolt in a location that results in a complete mess every time you change the oil. Alleviate the issues by upgrading to an aluminum pan from aFe
aFe Power's engine oil pan brings performance engineering to the protection of your Ford Powerstroke. This oil pan is constructed out of durable A356 cast aluminum with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum engine protection. All necessary hardware is included for a hassle-free installation.
BUILT-IN EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL FINS Built-in External and Internal fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
MAGNETIC DRAIN PLUG This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug that captures loose particles for maximum engine protection
- Dimensions17 4 7
- Constructed out of durable A356 cast aluminum
- Raw finish with machined fins
- Reinforcing ribs
- Magnetic drain plug that captures loose particles for maximum engine protection
- Adds an additional 2 quarts over stock
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Includes Pro GUARD D2 engine oil filter
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE