Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
INTERCOOLING TAILPIPE: This system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe.
PERFECT FIT: This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
6" DIAMETER BLACK INTERCOOLED TIP: Finishing off the exhaust is a 6" diameter, black, stainless steel slash cut tip with intercooling vents designed to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
NOTE: This system requires cutting behind the DPF unit.
- Dimensions49 4 13
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Uses a high quality band clamps and OE-Style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A high quality OE-Style flange is included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- Included in this exhaust system is a massive 6" Dia. black stainless steel intercooled tip with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe Power badge
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this require tuning ??
No that exhaust does not require any tuning.
Does this make the truck loader. Will this work on a crew can short bed?
It will not really add any appreciable noise to the truck. The emissions is what quiets these trucks down. It would work on a Crew short yes.