Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
From the factory, your Duramax is not equipped with a low pressure lift pump. Rather, it puts all of the load on the CP3 injection pump to inevitably "suck" the fuel from the tank. While this may work okay for stock trucks, even those with a mild tuner are not realizing the full benefits of the performance upgrades due to a lack of fueling. By adding a higher performing lift pump, such as this model Airdog, you will ensure that your engine and injection pump are properly fed enough fuel while supporting stock to 500 rear wheel horsepower applications.
The AirDog Fuel Preporator with the capability to provide fuel at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of the engine, receives fuel under vacuum from the fuel tank containing entrained air/vapor, particulate contaminates and unknown quantities of moisture. The fuel passes through the water separator which removes the water and large particulate contaminates that could damage or jam the gearator fuel pump. The fuel, with only entrained air/vapor and tiny particulate contaminates remaining, enters the fuel pump.
The fuel, now under positive pressure flow, enters the filter. As the fuel passes through the filter media and the remaining particulate contaminates are caught and contained, the entrained air/vapor is also separated. Through the positive fuel air separation features of the patented Fuel Preporator the separated air/vapor is discharged from the filter through the Primary Air/Vapor Discharge Port and into the return to tank passage after the regulator. The fuel passing through the filter media (free of contaminates & power robbing air/vapor and at pressures and flows to meet the needs of the engine exits the fuel filter through two passageways. The fuel for the engine, passes into the fuel pickup tube and out to the engine).
The excess fuel not needed by the engine is released through the pressure regulator to combine with the air/vapor and foam as it returns to the fuel tank. The regulator controls the fuel pressure to the engine.
AirDog Benefits: The AirDog Fuel Preporator removes various contaminates, including entrained air/vapor, particulates and moisture, and removes excess fuel not needed by engines, allowing the fuel to flow through the regulator and return to the fuel tank. The separated air/vapor enters the return port after the regulator, allowing pure fuel to flow to the engine at a regulated positive pressure. A gearator pump offers quiet, long lasting performance.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Supports stock to 500 Rear Wheel Horsepower
- Flows 100 Gallons Per Hour
- Preset at 8-10 PSI
- ManufacturerAirDog | PureFlow Technologies
- Removes Air and Vapor from Diesel Fuel
- Pure Diesel Fuel Reaching Engine
- High Flow Rates of Fuel to Engine
- Longer Injector Life
- Increased Injection Pump Life
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Optimized Engine Performance
- Increased Torque Output
- Improves Throttle Response
- Small & Compact: Only 7"L X 10"T X 3.2"W
- Single Piece Pump Body: Replaces the old 3 piece pump design reducing the number of parts, unit size, and weight. This results in a sleek, low profile pump assembly and eliminates the need for leaky, messy gaskets!
- Mounts to frame: No Drilling required!
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- 1/2" Suction Tube (when required)
- All Fuel Fittings Required
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2" Fuel Lines W/ OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- AirDog Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE