Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
ARB's heavy duty nodular iron differential cover isn't just a pretty face. Inevitably, factory differential covers are built from thin stamped steel and are highly susceptible to damage. And when they do become damaged, typically the sealing surface is ruined, meaning all of your oil pours out, ruining your ring and pinion due to overheating and friction. This cover from ARB will ensure you're never left stranded, plus yeah, it looks pretty cool too.IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Some 2002 model year Rams have a vented front cover. If you have a factory vented cover, we do not recommended this ARB cover.
- Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
- Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!