Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
No, it's not just a purple turbo.
The Aurora 3000 Turbocharger System is a highly engineered turbo and installation kit designed specifically for the 1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke's that is capable of flowing 65 lbs. / per minute of dense airflow. If you have a stock to moderately tuned 7.3L, this is the turbo that will literally wake up your engine. It is designed to spool significantly better than the stock charger off the bottom end, but be able to maintain constant airflow throughout the RPM range, eliminating any dead spots most turbos are known for. On top of this, due to the ported compressor housing design, turbo "bark" is nearly, if not completely, eliminated. So to recap, what will the Aurora 3000 Turbocharger System do for your 7.3L? You will notice significantly lower EGT's, better throttle response, more efficient/usable torque curve, less smoke, and a big smile on your face!
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- Quicker spool-up with reduced lag
- More efficient and useable torque curve
- Designed for towing and daily driving
- Safe for stock motor and components
- Decrease in stress on the engine due to better combustion
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great all-around performance gains
- Kit comes complete with pedestal, up-pipes, downpipe, intake manifold, heavy duty silicone boots, and all necessary hardware
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
does this turbo have a waste gate??
These do not have wastegates no.
Is this turbo compatible with the early 99 7.3??
Yes, however the late 99-03 intake plenums will be required.
So this kit is designed for use with stock injectors?? What is the horse power increase ??How will it work for heavy towing???
You could use that kit with stock injectors, it would offer a noticeable bump in power over the stock turbo right at 30hp. It would work well for towing. Offers lower EGT then the stock turbo. -Sands