Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Increase the power holding capabilities of your Allison 1000 transmission with the CoPilot from ATS. By monitoring boost pressure, vehicle speed, and throttle position, the CoPilot is able to adjust transmission pressure and torque converter lockup to deliver clean, crisp shifts.
The factory Allison transmission is only able to support roughly 425 rear wheel horsepower, due in large part to the inadequate line pressure being delivered to the clutch packs. Once the truck senses slippage, it will typically send the vehicle into "limp mode" until the error is cleared. The good news is that the factory mechanical hard parts, such as the torque converter and clutches can absolutely support additional power, typically around 500 RWHP, by merely increasing line pressure and changing the torque converter lockup schedule, all functions that the Co-Pilot handles with ease. So if you're ready for clean, crisp shifts even with an aggressive throttle, its time to step up with a Co-Pilot.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- Increases clutch pack apply pressure relative to boost, throttle position, and vehicle speed sensor
- More effective than any "shift kit" - Pressure increases more than double what shift kits will do without harsh or erratic shifting!
- Creates a more efficient power transfer by controlling torque converter lockup, which results in cooler transmission running temperatures
- In-cab push button control (adjustable on-the-fly)
- User selectable "Race Mode" which forces lockup after the 1-2 shift while maintaining full line pressure
- Automatically controls an exhaust brake
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE