Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When it comes to developing new products, Banks only makes products that will actually increase vehicle performance while beating the competition. When it comes to differential covers, Banks knew they could produce a product that would blow the competition away.
The Banks Differential cover is the first of its kind. Its unique Ram Air design cools 5 times better than any flat-back style diff covers. The patented design forces air up and into massive heat radiation fins providing the fastest cooling on the market and creates cold high velocity air overcoming "dead air zone" behind the differential cover. The unique fin design also is engineered to break away if it becomes snagged on an obstacle. Internal heat absorption fins transfer heat through the cover to the external fins.
Servicing your diff could not be easier with this cover from Banks. No need to remove the diff cover to change the fluid thanks to the magnetic 3/8" drain plug, 20 degree magnetic 3/4" fill port plug, and a 1/2" stainless steel sight glass with contrast screen and viton seal.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- Cools 5x better than flat-back style covers under the same conditions
- New patented design features Ram-Air scoops
- Internal heat absorption fins transfer heat through the cover to the external fins
- Dry-mount high-pressure silicone O-ring seal. No messy RTV clean up when servicing differential
- Clears spare tire heat shield, Panhard bars and other suspension components
- Lowest point is the rear differential housing, not the Banks Ram-Air cover
- Magnetic 3/8” drain plug with 3.8” square drive, no hex wrench required
- Magnetic 3/4” fill port plug with 3/8” square drive, no hex wrench required
- 20° angled fill port for easy access
- 1/2” Stainless steel sight glass with contrast screen (visual aid) and Viton seal
- Ring gear controls the fluid flow path to the pinion and bearing sets
- Axle tube lubricant guides direct fluid to axle bearings without over-filling
- Low fluid aeration means longer fluid life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2014+ Ram Trucks with rear sway bar will need Sway Bar Spacer Kit (BAN-19249-2)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE