Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The PowerPack System is the ultimate all-in-one bundle from Banks Power for you 98.5-02 Cummins. A perfect marriage of tuner and components, the system delivers massive gains along with the knowledge that the upgrades you're installing will prolong the life of your truck.
Banks PowerPack system is an engineering and design marvel designed for your 98.5-02 5.9L Cummins. This all-in-one kit offers a variety of different upgrades that all work together to create one thing; more power. And not engine killing, transmission power; the PowerPack works as a cohesive whole to deliver a lasting power that prolongs the life of your rig. Once installed the system will give your Cummins an astounding gain of 100 horsepower and 210 lb-ft of torque. With that boost in power comes a huge boost in fuel economy a blinding 12%!
Banks achieves these numbers by combining the High-Ram air-inlet and the highest calibration the Big Hoss Diesel Tuner can put out. And with better exhaust system (including muffler), a Quick-Turbo Assembly (not used with 01-02 235hp engines), and the Ram-Air intake system its not hard to understand just why this system is so powerful! Check out the full run down of all the parts the PowerPack includes below.PowerPack System includes:
- Does not require a T-tap on the pump wire
- Adds up to +70 hp and +180 lb-ft with recommended airflow improvements
- Fully compatible with DynaFact electronic gauges
- If a pyrometer is used, tuner will automatically be enabled with a Temperature Limiting Control feature to keep exhaust gas temperatures in a safe range
- Built-in torque converter clutch protection
- When signal is delivered to lock the torque converter, additional fuel delivery is momentarily de-rated to eliminate clutch slippage
- Incorporates a mission-critical safety-circuit design that functions as an engine and transmission watchdog. The built-in self-diagnostics ensure that the device has no negative effect on the vehicle's electronics.
- Pyrometer for EGT measurements
- 0-50psi Boost Gauge
- Includes 2-gauge mounting panel
- Improves airflow from intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing backpressure
- Creates a more responsive fuel efficient engine
- Eliminates sluggishness "out of the hole"
- Produces strong acceleration
- Produces massive torque from idle
- Achieves a higher peak faster and maintains more boost through your powerband
- Doesn't over boost
- Increases airflow up to 33%
- Largest filter area for superior flow and fewer filter cleanings
- Cooler temps, less smoke and more MPGs
- Polished-stainless with straight-through 4" diameter flow path
- Exclusive expansion chamber dissipates annoying mid-range drone
- Flows up to 201% better than stock
- Authoritative exhaust sound
- Outflows stock exhaust
- 4" stainless steel heavy wall construction
- Constant-diameter bends to eliminate backpressure
- Huge 5" polished-stainless steel tailpipe tip with rolled edge
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- MPN49390 | 49391 | 49392 | 49393 | 49394 | 49395 | 49396 | 49397 | 49398 | 49399
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have a 2001 3500 dodge drw ext cab. Auto 200k bone stock all original except for a new fuel pump. No known issues. What kit do I need? And what known issues might occur from adding all these upgrades? What all exactly comes in this kit??
That Power Pack would be an excellent kit for you. You would need BAN-49393 for the 2001 Ext Cab 235hp(Auto). Only time that kit would cause an issues is if that issues was already there just not noticeable, like a worn injector or weak injection pump. DppSands