Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your SuperDuty some altitude and ATTITUDE with this complete six inch lift kit from the pro's at BDS Suspension! BDS Suspension is well known in the aftermarket realm for producing some of the highest quality lift kits on the market. For BDS, its not about producing the quickest, cheapest product on the market. Its about producing a functional system that works cohesively with every component and the vehicle itself, all while not being the most expensive kit on the market either. Further, their no questions asked warranty means if you break it, they'll replace it....no questions asked.
This kit is centered around two Pro-Ride Coil Springs. The box kit includes two new radius arm drop brackets to put the stock radius arm back at factory angle which will maintain your stock driving characteristics. The kit also comes with a new steering stabilizer, anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extension.The rear is lifted via a 5" block kit.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and accessories when customizing your kit..
Tire Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50" w/17 x 9 and 4" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- Removal of the factory block is required.
- Installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- U-bolts will not fit dually models.
- Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
- Due to limitations of the factory block the rear of the vehicle will be 2" lower than the front. To obtain a level stance please select the rear leaf spring upgrade kit.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE