Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your Powerstroke, Duramax, or Cummins the increased power, capabilities, and data monitoring it deserves with the GTX Performance Tuner featuring three powerful tuning levels and a host of options you won't find with any other tuning device.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CUMMINS APPLICATION:
- For use with a 2013+ Cummins engine, you must first unlock the ECM. This is most easily done by using this device in combination with the Bully Dog Cummins Unlock Cable, part number 42214
Bully Dog's GTX is performance tuning, reimagined - no computers necessary. It's the easiest-to-use tuner on the market, loaded with powerful features and Bully Dog's most advanced hardware to-date. The GTX Performance Programmer starts up in under 10 seconds and is super-responsive, sporting a 5-inch capacitive glass touch screen that rivals today's smartphones. Along with the ability to hold 20 custom tunes, GTX comes preloaded with three powerful tuning levels: Tow, Street, and Performance. GTX is also the premier data monitoring solution, giving drivers the ability to monitor the industry's most extensive list of PIDS, or engine parameters, on an easy-to-use device. Its high-resolution customizable gauges and WiFi connectivity add to the truly unparalleled user experience.
Drivers can log vehicle performance data as they drive, and play it back later using Derive's free LiveLink software. GTX also gives users greater insight into their vehicle by reading out and clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). GTX's unique grab n' go magnetic mounting system allows the device to be kept front-and-center while driving, and then quickly stowed away when not in use. Finally, for those who want to take their vehicle to the next level, GTX can receive custom tunes via WiFi from any of SCT's custom tuning dealers around the country.NEXT GENERATION PERFORMANCE TUNING
GTX provides street-tested, dyno-proven tune files developed by Bully Dog's expert calibrators to unlock your vehicle's true potential. Select from three powerful tuning levels: Street, Tow, or Performance, or load up to 20 custom tunes files from one of our thousands of custom tuning dealers worldwide. Direct-to-device updates and tune delivery over WiFi means cables and computers are a thing of the past.
The lightning-fast GTX gives drivers the ability to monitor the industry's most extensive list of PIDS, or engine parameters, in real time. Data logging capability makes it easy to record vehicle performance at 35 frames per second and play back later using Derive's free LiveLink software. GTX also doubles as a diagnostic tool with the ability to instantly read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, saving drivers a trip to the dealership. Further customize your GTX by adding additional sensors, using the integrated FireWire input
BULLY DOG's MOST ADVANCED SCREEN EVER
Bully Dog's 5" capacitive glass touch screen is the first of its kind. Graphics and gauges are displayed in brilliant HD color, rivaling today's smart phones. GTX starts up incredibly fast (even when remote starting the vehicle), and provides an ultra-responsive user experience. A fully customizable user interface means your perfect gauge layout is available at the touch of the screen. GTX comes standard with a convenient "grab and go" magnetic mounting system, enabling drivers to keep their device front and center-and then stowed away in seconds.
- ManufacturerBully Dog
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- This product will support Ram truck applications with the Aisin transmission option.
- Super-responsive 5" capacitive touch screen
- Sub 10 second startup, even when remote starting vehicle
- Customize vehicle power torque with 3 included tune levels
- High resolution customizable gauges display industry-leading PIDs list
- On-screen data logging and playback using LiveLink software
- Convenient "grab and go" magnetic mounting system
- WiFi capability for cloud updates and custom tune delivery
- On-screen gauges display numerous PIDs
- Records datalogs at up to 35 frames per second
- Read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE