Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These manifolds are the fastest flowing pieces available for the Series 60 12.7L and 14.0L Detroit engines. You will notice quicker turbo spool and higher power output and economy from your engine. You can expect at least 28 more horsepower and .3 to .4 mpg improvements with the addition of this manifold. These improvements all result from a more efficient design, a high quality manufacturing process, and a detail oriented finishing process
Superior design and manufacturing: The manifold was designed by cutting corners; wait, not like you think. Like this: we took all the sharp corners in the stock design and the competitions designs and totally smoothed them out, creating a design that flows 18% better as tested on a flow bench. The manifold itself is cast using a high quality molybdenum-steel blend, and then hand ported and polished, and finally topped with an ultra smooth ceramic coating. The ceramic coating will ensure smooth, fast flowing air and excellent thermal properties. Temperatures radiating off of this manifold are 300 degrees less than the competition.Why would you need such a manifold:
- High performance applications: if you add a larger turbo then you will need the air flow to support that. You may also need it if you're doing some high hp tuning or you risk not reaching your full potential.
- Customization: every trucker takes pride in their truck, just like they take pride in their jobs. This manifold will truly show how much you care for your truck by adding a touch of performance, reliability, and shine.
- Low risk performance: if you're just looking for small improvements in power or economy this product might suit your needs as your only performance upgrade.
- OEM manifold fails: some OEM manifolds have been known to fail by cracking or leaking, replace it with a manifold that won't.
Replaces OEM 23519348 and 23511978 Kenworth/Peterbilt Manifolds.
Replaces OEM 23532122 Freightliner/Western Star Manifolds
- ManufacturerBully Dog Big Rig
- MPN85300 | 85301
- Improve air flow
- Reduce turbulence
- Guaranteed .3 to .4 mpg improvement
- 28-32 hp improvement
- Does not void warranty
- Lower radiant air temps by 300 degrees
- Lower EGTs by 80-100 degrees
- Reduce turbo lag
- High quality ceramic coating
- Upgrade the look of that old engine bay
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE