Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
What do you use your truck for? If you're like most, probably a little bit of everything, from hauling, work, daily driving, and some fun on the weekends. So, why not add tuning that maximizes the performance of your truck for everything you do with it? The SPADE delivers just that!
The SPADE series (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment) delivers the highest quality tunes on the market available in a simple to use OBD style flash tool. The tunes represent the best in driveability, reliability, and power. The SPADE system ships preloaded with proven and reliable tunes that's ready to plug in and deliver shift-on-the-fly power for your Cummins, no matter what you specifically use your truck for.
Calibrated Power is about doing things differently to create very noticeable power gains that you can put to work to make driving your truck easier, more fun, and those loads not seem quite as heavy. There's no reason to pull your exhaust off of your truck to get the power, mileage, and torque benefits of tuning. Calibrated Power specializes in engineering high power calibrations that work in harmony with the factory emissions control systems. This calibrations process is time and labor intensive, but the results are worth it if you're using your truck daily and appreciate clean, quiet operation. That's right, you can enjoy the benefits of a simple to install programmer without any of the other headaches that are required with some of the competition's tuners.INCLUDED TUNES / POWER LEVELS:
- Heavy Tow (+20 rwhp / 50 ft-lbs.): A tune designed for heavy towing use. The goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as possible, while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at max capacity. Further, it is calibrated around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity.
- Light Tow (+40 rwhp / 80 ft-lbs.): A tune designed for light towing use (8K lb trailer and lighter). The goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as capable, while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at light and medium capacity. Further, it is calibrated around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity at these load levels.
- Sport Econ (+80rwhp / 150 ft-lbs.): A tune designed for daily driving, and great mileage. The goal with this tune is to give you a tune that's fun to drive unloaded every day. Improved throttle response, good low end feel and crisp shifts. This tune offers a balance of fun and mileage with long term driveline and emissions system reliability.
- Race (+100rwhp / 180 ft-lbs.): A significant bump in power and torque. It feels like a totally different truck at this time. This tune will put you just shy of 450rwhp and 1000ft-lbs. We're talking about a truck that's a lot of fun to drive and a surprise for most anything you'll see at a stoplight. We recommend not exceeding this power level for long term health on un-modified transmission or stock clutch (manual trans).
- This product is intended to only be used on vehicles with all factory emissions equipment in place. This programming will not support emissions removal of any kind.
- You will be REQUIRED to unlock the ECM before installation of the SPADE can occur. Please read the information below that outlines the requirements to unlock your ECM.
ECM UNLOCK FOR 2018 TRUCKS: VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: The 2018 CME Bypass Cable, also known as the Security Gateway Module bypass cable is used to bypass the anti-tuning security found in the 2018 Cummins PCM. You will need this cable if you are using EFILive to tune your 2018 Cummins. The bypass cable will replace the two can wires in the factory OBD-II connector (the factory ones will need to be de-pinned) and the bypass cable will be plugged into a large white connector just above the OBD-II in any of the available slots. This can remain permanently in the truck and does not need to be removed after flashing. The OBD-II will retain all normal functionality. The bypass just disallows the Security Gateway Module to filter out the flashing stuff we need to send to the ECM. For 2013-2017 trucks, no additional unlock device is required as the EFILive Autocal can get through their security itself.
- ManufacturerCalibrated Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Truck emits zero particulate (black smoke)
- Makes excellent power and torque throughout the rev range
- Shifts firm and locks the torque converter up to take advantage of the 6.7L's wide torque curve (*with optional TCM tuning)
- Improves mileage by wasting less energy in hydraulic torque converter operation
- Does not smoke on cold start
- Does not smell like diesel fuel
- Does not drone in the cab at any RPM while towing
- Does not make you a target for DOT and law enforcement
- Allows you to go back to stock with a simple reflash
- CSP5 Tuning
- SPADE Tool
- CSP5 Switch
- 2018 Cummins ECM Unlock Cable (Optional)
- Installation Hardware
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE