Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The custom 67.7mm compressor is milled out of high strength 7075 Aluminum. It's TCT design is engineered to maximize peak power. To fit that wheel we developed a unique, OEM appearing, anti-surge equipped compressor cover. Redesigning the compressor to maximize power and driveability meant pouring over every detail of from MWE groove width and placement to diffuser clearance and shape.
The LML Stealth 67G2 center section is fitted with a 360 degree thrust bearing and features liquid cooling to increase reliability and minimize thrust wear during competition use.
The turbine side innovation rivals the compressor side. Our turbine dwarfs the factory turbine and the Garrett 4094VA in every way. The turbine inducer is taller, allowing much higher flowing vanes which are actuated with our matched unison ring. The LML Stealth 67G2 features the largest turbine and vanes available in this frame. Increasing turbine size dramatically reduces drive pressure under heavy load, helping you achieve nearly a 1:1 drive to boost ratio under most operating conditions. Controlling drive pressure helps make more power and significantly lowers EGT's.
- ManufacturerCalibrated Power
- 800 HP Peak Power Billet 7075 67.7mm TCT Inducer
- Fits 2011 - 2016 Duramax LML
- True Garrett Castings mean 100% Stock Appearing
- Liquid Cooled center section
- 360 Degree thrust bearing
- Exclusive High Flow Turbine assembly
- PropietaryTurbine, Vanes and Unison Ring
- Port matched up-pipe inlets
- New Solenoid
- Fully Functional Exhaust Brake
- Quick Spool-Up = Useable Horsepower
- Wide Torque Curve
- Distinctive Throaty Howl
- Great for Towing and Fun to Drive
- 12 month Warranty
- No Core Required
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What does it take to install??
It is a drop in turbo so just removing and replacing. No special adapters or downpipes are needed. I would get the truck retuned of course for the larger turbo. DppSands