Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. The Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing, they are able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg also builds more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
WHEEL & TIRE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Recommended Tire Size 33"
- Recommended Wheel Size 17"
- Max Wheel Backspacing 4.75"
- ManufacturerCamburg Suspension
>FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases Usable Wheel Travel
- Corrects Camber and Castor
- Eliminates Weak Factory Joints
- Aurora FK Bearings
- Heat-Treated Stainless Steel Uniball Spacers
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE