Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Performance 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road on a budget; perfect for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 2nd Gen Cumnmins without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed.
You're no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Bilstein 7100 2.0"Remote Reservoir Shocks, Carli developed a shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Bilstein 7100s boast steel construction with clear powder coat for durability, are fully rebuildable and feature FK bearing rod ends for superior performance. This system was tuned and rides best with the Full Progressive Leaf Springs.
The Details: Your truck will sit 2.5"-3" higher in the front with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 1"-2" via the customer's choice of a Progressive Add-A-Pack or Full Progressive Leaf Pack. The Progressive Add-A-Pack replaces the factory overload with a 5-Leaf, progressive pack that changes the final rate of the spring pack keeping the rear planted while increasing traction and predictability. The optional Full Progressive Leaf Pack replaces the entire factory leaf spring assembly increasing travel and drastically increasing comfort throughout the entire usable travel stroke at the cost of a 15% payload reduction from a standard 2500.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, Carli offers their extended, Sway Bar End Links. The End links are equipped with 1/2" FK Rod-Ends and in-house machined 17-4 stainless bodies that are extended over stock to reset the sway bar engagement points. Factory pillow-bushings are re-used to assemble the sway bar to the lengthened link.
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver's side 3/4" and back toward the cab 1/2". To rectify the side to side shift, Carli recommends upgrading to an adjustable track bar and relocation bracket. And to alleviate the rearward shift, a set of extended control arms will properly recenter the axle front to back.
Wheel and Tire: This system will fit up to a 37" tire with upgraded Control Arms and Full Progressive Leaf Springs on wheels no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of backspacing. If running factory control arms or wheels; we recommend an All Terrain 35" tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 37", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- FITTING 37" TIRES: 37" Tires will fit with the above wheel specifications if the system is equipped with Full Replacement Leaf Springs and Control Arms.
- LEAF SPRING OPTIONS: Carli gives you two options for rear spring packs with this system. The standard springs are an Add-A-Pack leaf spring pack that replaces the rear, lower overload spring for increased ride quality, but will reduce payload by 15%. Carli also offers a full replacement spring that softens the initial spring rate at ride height, minimizes axle wrap and is capable of 15" of wheel travel, but will also lower the payload by 15%.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- MPNCS-DP20-94 | CS-DP20-985
- Multi-Rate Coils
- Carli Tuned Bilstein 7100 Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Shock Clevisis
- Limit Straps
- Reservoir Mounts
- Extended Sway Bar End Links
- Add-A-Pack Leaf Springs or Full Replacement Progressive Leaf Springs
- Shock Diameter: 2.0"
- Front Lift Height: 3"
- Rear Lift Height: 1"
- Tire Size: Up to 37"
- Front Travel: 10"
- Rear Travel: 12"
- Greatly Improved Handling
- Much Improved Control
- Better On and Off-Road Performance
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE