Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
In typical Carli fashion, you can fully expect a drastically enhanced suspension performance to include wheel travel. Specifically, the Commuter Series is tailored for those that daily drive, tow, and occasionally take their trucks on some mild off roading excursions. No, this isn't designed for hucking your half ton six feet in the air, but its built specifically for those that use their truck....as a truck. Overall, you will gain a level stance, a better overall ride whether its on smooth highway, a rutted out, pothole ridden side street, or cruising around on light trails, and increased wheel travel.
- 2" Front End Height Increase
- 3/4" Rear End Height Increase
- 10" Front Wheel Travel
- 13" Rear Wheel Travel
- Fits 33" tire on a wheel no more than 9" wide with 4.75-5" backspace
- Fits 35" tire with minimal trimming
- Extended Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
- Rear Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Fox 2.0 IFP Front Coilovers
- Fox 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks
- Custom multi-rate for optimum ride quality
- Soft initial rate progresses into a higher spring rate during suspension travel
- Front Fox 2.0 IFP Coilover with custom Carli tune
- Rear Fox 2.0 IFP Shock with aluminum body
- Direct-fit bolt-on application
- Re-aligns rear track bar to maintain factory geometry
- Simple bolt-on application
- Eliminates axle-to-body side-shift during suspension travel
- Ensure rear axle's travel is not limited by sway bar being bound by factory end links
- Forged housings
- Durable bushings
- Stainless crush sleeves
- Machined aluminum bodies
- Grade 8 hardware
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will the new rear springs increase payload capacity? I added a Leer shell and unknowingly nuked my payload capacity for the Ecodiesel.?
These springs will not increase payload capacity but rather have a soft initial rate progresses into a higher spring rate during suspension travel.
will this work on a 2 wheel drive?
No, these systems are intended for 4wd applications only.
Any one running 35's with this? If so what width and offset are you using on rim and what width tire? how much trimming did you do??
This system can fit a 35"" tire with minimal trimming, you would want no more than 9"" wide with 4.75-5"" backspace wheel.
Can you use the stock a-arms or do I need to change them out for this kit??
This is designed to use the OEM control arms.
Can this be used with the OEM air ride suspension? Or would this be a replacement??
That system would only be for a coil spring truck. I do have some others for air ride. DppSands