Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When most people think of a leveling system they think of a simple spacer kit that is installed on top of your factory coil springs to increase the front end ride height. Well, that's not this! In true Carli Suspension form, this is a fully engineered system to increase the ride comfort and suspension performance of your Ram 2500 designed for those that aren't looking for one of Carli's complete suspension systems. And no, Carli didn't just take the coil springs from their other systems and a kit, the coil springs featured in this Leveling Kit were built specifically for this system.
This system is designed for the customer that keeps their truck on the road with an eye for quality and appreciation for bang-for-their-buck. At the heart of this system is a 2.5" lift, Linear Rate Coil Spring paired to matched travel Fox 2.0" IFP Shocks that have been custom tuned, in house, for superior ride quality and handling. The rear shocks are also included with this system and, although they're designed for stock ride height, have been custom tuned, as well. For those that aren't looking for massive increase in travel or big shocks but still want to attain a leveled stance and improved ride quality and handling characteristics, this is the perfect kit. The 2.5" lift height doesn't require the geometry correction of Carli's 3" Systems.
The front axle will be slightly pulled to the driver's side following installation of the lift; this can be corrected with the addition of a Carli Adjustable Track Bar. Further, ride quality can be substantially increased by adding one of Carli's renowned Torsion Sway Bars.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- This system will NOT be upgradeable to any other Carli Suspension Systems. It's designed to be a solution for customers wanting a quality system with minimal lift and part inclusion. Carli recommends slight eccentric bolt compensation to correct caster after the lift as there are no Radius Arm Drops. For this reason, customers may experience a slight bow in the coil spring. Carli did not experience a coil bow in any of the test trucks, but it's possible at the 2.5" lift height without a Radius Arm Drop Bracket.
- This system is not intended for use on models with factory rear air ride. While the kit will physically bolt up, due to the shorter rear factory ride height of the air ride equipped Ram 2500's, installation of this kit will result in a nose high stance.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- FOX 2.0 IFP Front Shocks
- FOX 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks
- Linear Rate Front Coils
- 35" Tire
- 18" wheel that's no more than 9" wide with 5.5"-6" Backspace
- Recommended unloaded tire pressure is 45F/40R
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this kit work on a 2wd 2500? It doesn't state this in the description.?
No, this is a 4WD kit only.
My Ram does not have the 6.7 cummins it has the 6.4 Hemi. Will this kit fit and perform the same and does it include front and rear shocks??
Carli does offer kits for gas or diesel. Please contact us via phone to get you into the correct kit.
I have an air suspension in the rear with this kit fit and will I have to install a leveling kit in the rear as well??
That kit will not work with the Auto-Level rear suspension.
Does this kit work for my 2016 ram power wagon? Without Messing with the steering ? Heard that doing this to a power wagon will cause it to wander die to the fact I have a factory 2"" lift from a standard 2500?
This is designed for the Diesel Engine only.
If I add air bags for load leveling so it doesn't squat my truck when towing will this system still be fine? 2016 crew cab 4x4 with short bed, Cummings?
This is still able to be done yes.
Looking to buy this leveling kit and was wondering the best wheel specs for it. Opt.1:18x9 +18 mm offset 5.7""backspace Opt.2:18x9 -12 mm offset 4.5""backspace This would be for a 17 ram 2500 w/ the commuter leveling kit?
The 18x9 +18 falls right in that window of what Carli recommends. That is the one that I would go with vs the -12. Just to match suspension and make sure that you won't have any rubbing issues.
I have a 2016 Ram 2500, while I need the to add a sway bar and torsion bar or will the stock be fine??
Stock will work just fine with that kit. We do recommend an adjustable track bar as well.
Will this fit the 6.4l gas 2500? I am looking for a full spring and shock level for the truck and so far I've only seen this listed for diesel?
These are designed for the diesel application only.