Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
You want the ride, without the additional height of Carli's original Full Spring Pack for your SuperDuty? Carli's Leveling Full Progressive Spring Pack are specifically designed to work in conjunction with their leveling systems to deliver a level stance, but without the additional height of their 2.5" systems. The spring pack delivers smoother suspension cycling in all situations, highway, off road and towing.
Designed to eliminate the factory rear block, these springs will reduce or eliminate axle wrap, while providing an exceptional ride, both an AND off road. Eliminating axle wrap is imperative to eliminate wheel hop without the negative side effects of ladder bars that limit rear suspension travel.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Full Replacement Leaf Springs will reduce payload capacity.
- Carli Full Replacement Leaf Springs are Designed to work with our Custom Valved Shocks. The springs DO NOT work well with off-the-shelf Valving.
- 37" Tire Fitment Based on Recommend Wheels Specification of no more than 9" wide with 5" of Backspacing.
- Because of the size and weight of this product, it must be shipped via truck freight on a pallet and we must charge shipping. Please note we do not make a penny on the shipping, we are still losing money on it based upon the prices we are charging, but simply cannot ship this item free of charge.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- MPNCS-FFSP-LVL-17 | CS-FFSP-LVL-17-HD
- Support Up to 15" or rear suspension Travel
- Substantially reduces Axle Wrap and Wheel Hop
- Relocated Center Pin
- Custom Progressive Rate
- Provides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension Systems
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this designed for trucks that are always loaded. Add a leaf kits tend to cause the main spring to deform at the spring eye. My 2018 f350 4x4 diesel crew cab has a 2"" front leveling kit but with my typical load my front is now a little higher than the rear. Not a real problem but people complain about my blinding headlights now.?
The Standard ones are not. The Heavy Duty ones are the ones meant to have a load in the bed at all times. DppSands