Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Stage 1 injectors are very popular for towing and everyday driving for those looking for a modest power increase coupled with the benefits of converting to a single shot injector. The new single shot design is more efficient and requires a custom tuned chip to achieve the best performance due to the single shot nature of the injector versus split shot. Power increases are typically between 50-100 horsepower and fuel economy gains are also prevalent due to the more efficient single shot design.
100% New Alliant Injectors. Flow tested and matched down to a 1% variation at idle and wide open flow. New internal and external O-rings are installed.
RECOMMENDED USES FOR STAGE 1
- Heavy to Light Towing
- Fuel Economy Increase
- Mild Performance Increase
- Stock Turbo
- Stock Transmission
INJECTOR WARRANTY POLICY: The warranty does not cover injectors that fail due to bad fuel or trash in the oil system. This also applies to the replacement of scored plungers and barrel assemblies due to bad fuel or the labor to break injectors down to clean poppet valves from dirty oil.
The buyer is to understand that these are aftermarket, high performance items, and Diesel Power Products is not responsible for any damage caused to the injectors or engine due to high EGTs, overrevving, engine failure or any other abuse or neglect.
If there is an injector problem, the buyer will have to purchase a new injector and send in the faulty injector. The buyer will receive a refund on the new injector after the faulty injector is inspected and determined to be covered by the above warranty.
- Casserly injectors are a single shot injector.1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke's run a split shot injector from the factory. In order to switch from a split shot to a single shot injector, we recommend running custom tuning software for proper engine/fueling calibration.
- An upfront core charge is required. Once your cores are received and processed, we will promptly issue credit back to you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- ManufacturerFull Force Diesel
- MPNAP-63802AC-180cc | AP-63802AC-160cc
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What all would I have to change to be able to run these injectors?
You would need to change tuning to a unit that would support single shot tuning. That would be the only thing you would have to do with those stage 1's.