Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
No, you will not gain horsepower from adding an HPX to your Powerstroke. However, your truck will run smoother and your HPOP will last longer as a result of upgrading.
As previously stated, this does not create more horsepower, nor is it intended to, but the majority of owners see a slight to significant decrease in engine idle noise. This is due to the helmholtz resonance effect that is created from the injectors firing so quickly, and the HPOP (High Pressure Oil Pump) cannot react quick enough to balance/absorb on its own from back pressure spikes within the system. So when the tiny spikes happen, the HPX line sends the pressure back and forth through the heads, instead of hammering on the pump itself.
- ManufacturerCNC Fabrication
- All new Genuine Parker Triplelok fittings
- DuPont Teflon lining just like OEM
- Burst pressure rating of 16,000psi
- Working temperature rating of 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Nominal working pressure is 5000psi
- High quality Viton o-rings
- MADE IN THE USA
- A customer of CNC Fab conducted a decibel reading and recorded a 4db reduction in engine noise after the installation.
- This line is for the 1999-2003 models, but it will work on the 1994-1997 models, but you must also install the CNC Fabrication OBS HPOP lines due to how the lines are routed on the OBS trucks
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE