Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Do you want to improve the handling, steering, and dependability of your Duramax? Of course you do, who wouldn't?! The factory pitman and idler arms on the IFS equipped Chevy HD's for years, but the Cognito PISK (Pitman Idler Support Kit) replaces the problem components to deliver you a hardcore, bulletproof solution by providing additional support, which eliminates movement of the center link.IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES:
- Proper installation requires that the OE factory center link, pitman arm, and idler arm are in their factory specified positions, or the OE replacement center link, pitman arm, idler arm components are in their OE specified positions.
- Not for use with lift kits that use a dropped center link.
- ManufacturerCognito Motorsports Suspension
- Greatly improves handling
- Improves fuel mileage
- Increases steering component and tire life
- Reduces lane wandering and driver fatigue
- Utility patent
- Made in the USA
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I need the nut that screws through the hiem end. The one for my pitman arm is missing. 2006 Silverado 2500HD 4X4. Any idea where to get one??
I would recommend contacting the manufacture Cognito directly for individual replacement parts like that. - AW