Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrading your truck with a winch can be one of the most useful tools you can imagine, not just for offroading. Whether its pulling a downed tree out of the way or helping a neighbor out of a snow drift, the options are limitless. This sealed winch from ComeUp is rated at 16,500 pounds and features an ergonomic, compact design at a price that is hard to pass up.
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 16,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- 4 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to clock in 90 degree increments.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
- Rated Line Pull: 16,500 lbs (7,484 kg) single line
- Motor: 5.8 hp / 4,325 w 12V Series Wound
- Gear Ratio: 3-Stage Planetary 343:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch Construction: Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
- Drum Size: 3.5" x 8" (89 x 204 mm)
- Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
- Rope Type: Synthetic Rope SK-75
- Rope Size: 1/2" x 82' (12 mm x 25 m)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)
- Winch Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Gross Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components
- ManufacturerComeUp Winch
- All sealed high performance motor contactor and 3 year warranty for electrical component
- Synthetic Rope
- Automatic, External full load Cone Brake Structure (CBS)
- Matte black powder-coated finish and robust ergonomic tie bar
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE