Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrading your truck with a winch can be one of the most useful tools you can imagine, not just for offroading. Whether its pulling a downed tree out of the way or helping a neighbor out of a snow drift, the options are limitless. This sealed winch from ComeUp is rated at 9,500 pounds and features an ergonomic, compact design at a price that is hard to pass up.
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- New Intelligence Dashboard (IDB) and Power Cutout Switch
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kg) single line
- Motor: 5.0 hp / 3,730 w 12V Series Wound
- Gear Ratio: 3-Stage Planetary 159:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch Construction: Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
- Drum Size: 2.5" x 9" (63.5 x 228 mm)
- Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
- Rope Type: Synthetic Rope SK-75
- Rope Size: 3/8" x 100' (10 mm x 30.5 m)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)
- Winch Weight: 70.5 lbs (38.5 kg)
- Gross Weight: 97.6 lbs (52.5 kg)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components
- ManufacturerComeUp Winch
- All sealed high performance motor contactor and 3 year warranty for electrical component
- Synthetic Rope
- Automatic, External full load Cone Brake Structure (CBS)
- Matte black powder-coated finish
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via truck freight, as opposed to standard small package couriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS). Because of this, our free and expedited shipping methods are not available for this item and a required truck freight charge will be applied at checkout. Please note that the flat fee is only intended for the contiguous 48 United States. If you are wanting to ship this product outside of this boundary, please contact us for a shipping quote or expect that we will contact you before processing your order for a shipping quote at which point we will charge the difference if you accept.