Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Have you ever finished draining your engine oil, and started to tighten down your drain plug to what you thought was an acceptable torque, and all of a sudden, the bolt free spins.....not a fun day. Prevent this from happening with an aluminum oil pan from Driven Diesel for your Powerstroke.
When the 2011 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke was first released, it had a horribly designed plastic lower oil pan with a plastic drain plug. Even when the drain plug came out without issue, servicing the truck was still a messy and frustrating prospect because of the orientation of the drain. Ford later switched to a stamped steel lower oil pan, and moved the drain plug to the other side of the engine, but the plug was still oriented toward the rear of the truck, which could still be messy if you weren't paying attention.
The Driven Diesel 6.7L Powerstroke Oil Pan was designed to take the mess out of servicing this engine. The drain plug is located as close to the oil filter as possible, and pointed it down so that both the oil pan and the oil filter could be drained at the same time, into the same drain pan.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
- Cast in A319 Aluminum Alloy
- Heat Treated After Casting
- Fully Machined / Ready To Install
- Pan is 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Retails Original Equipment Fluid Capacity
- Ford 6.0L Magnetic Drain Plug* New Copper Sealing Washer (incl)
- New High Strength Steel Bolts w/Serrated Flanges (incl)
- Correct Ford Oil Pan Sealant (incl)
- Color Installation Instructions
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
HOW MUCH DOES THIS OIL PAN WEIGH??
Shipping weight would be about 15 pounds.