Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're doing a type fuel system on a 94-97 or 99-03 Super Duty or Excursion with a 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, you MUST replace that bowl with an appropriate filter to protect the injectors. We've got the just the kit to do this cleanly, using quality Baldwin filters that are significantly less expensive to replace than the stock filter. Driven Diesel developed this Post Pump Filter Kit to work hand in hand with either their OBS Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return or Super Duty Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Kit, using either a stock fuel pump or an aftermarket pump like the FueLab unit used in our High Performance Fuel Delivery Kit.
Please note that there is no kit available for 94-97 ZF-5 manual transmission at this time.
This kit CANNOT be used by itself to delete the factory filter bowl. It MUST be used with a REGULATED RETURN type fuel system.
IMPORTANT 94-97 TRUCK NOTICE - The MANUAL TRANSMISSION version of this kit does NOT fit 94-97 "OBS" Trucks with the ZF-5 transmission. At this time the Post Pump Fuel Filter Kit only fits OBS trucks with the Automatic Transmission.
1. If using this kit with a STOCK fuel pump, you will need to add the DRIVEN DIESEL FUEL PUMP OUTLET ADAPTER fitting, available below. It is not included it in the kit because many customers are using it with other pumps and don't want you having to pay for a fitting you don't need.
2. This kit uses the Baldwin BF7633 Filter.
3. The filter included with this kit is NOT a water separator. Most water separators operate on the suction side of the system, not the pressure side. It is recommended that you use an appropriate pre-pump filter/water separator when removing the factory filter bowl assembly.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
- MPNDD-73FS-PPFK-MT-V2 | DD-73FS-PPFK-AT-V2
- Custom T-304 S.S. Filter Mounting Bracket
- Custom Aluminum Mounting Spacer (auto trans only)
- High Quality Spin-On Filter Head
- Baldwin 2 Micron Filter
- All Nuts / Bolts / Fittings Needed (stock fuel pump adapter extra)
- Custom High Quality S.S. Braid over Teflon Hoses
- Complete Full Color Installation Instructions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
How long are both steel lines and does the line that connect to the filter base connect to the fuel bowl ??
That kit is designed to be used with a regulated return fuel bowl delete from Driven Diesel, It would not have the proper fittings to hook to the stock fuel bowl. We don't have the specs for the line length.
can this be used inline in a completely stock system to enhance filtration??
This must be done in conjunction with the factory fuel bowl delete. I would recommend the hutch mod kits for added filtration.