Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Building the line of Stealth Turbos meant designing a turbo that's safe to tow with, fun to drive every day and class leading competitor. If you think street-able, clean, stealthy power is cool than this is the turbo for you.
The custom 67.7mm Tcompressor is milled out of high strength 7075 Aluminum. It's TCT design is specifically designed to maximize peak power. To fit that wheel we developed a unique, OEM appearing, anti-surge ring thats sleeved into the factory IHI compressor cover. Redesigning the compressor to maximize power and driveability meant pouring over every detail of from MWE groove width and placement to diffuse clearance and shape.
The LB7 Stealth 67G2 center section is fitted with a 360 degree thrust bearing and features liquid cooling to increase reliability and minimize thrust wear during competition use.
The turbine side innovation rivals the compressor side. Our turbine dwarfs the factory turbine in every way. The turbine scrolls allows much higher flow, accomodating the monster turbine wheel. The LB7 Stealth 67G2 features the largest turbine available in an IHI (stock LB7 turbo) frame. Increasing turbine size dramatically reduces drive pressure under heavy load helping you achieve nearly a 1:1 drive to boost ratio under most operating conditions. Controlling drive pressure helps make more power and significantly lowers EGT's.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This turbo will not replace the turbo on a CA emissions truck that was equipped with EGR. Only for fitment on Federal emissions trucks that were not equipped with EGR.
- 800 HP Peak Power potential
- Fits 2001-2004 Duramax LB7
- True IHI Castings mean 100% Stock Appearing
- Liquid Cooled center section w/360 Degree thrust bearing
- Exclusive High Flow Turbine assembly
- Engineered Anti-Surge Compressor Cover
- Dyno Proven Power
- Quick Spool-Up Useable Horsepower
- Wide Torque Curve
- Great for Towing and Fun to Drive
- No Core Required
- (2) Gasket - Upper Up-Pipe
- (1) Gasket - Lower Turbo Drain
- (2) Gasket - Turbo Feed Line
- (1) Gasket - Upper Turbo Drain
- (2) Seal - Turbo Oil Feed
- (2) Gasket - Lower Up-pipe
- Depending on core availability, the compressor housing may or may not include the the stamped "IHI Turbo" text as shown in the image.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE