Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
With Dynatrac's Free-Spin Kit you can easily change out the problematic unit bearings for durable, reliable, inexpensive and easy to maintain fixed spindle wheel bearings. To many of us, our trucks are an investment. We use them for everything from driving to work to using them as a work tool. To prevent inconvenient downtime that could hurt your ability to get to work, get the job done or take the family for a much needed vacation, you'll want to protect your investment. The Dynatrac Free-Spin Kit is great investment advice.
When factory specs don't cut it. - No matter how you use your truck, the engineers at Dynatrac understand that the measure by which all parts are judged is strength and performance. From light duty to extreme use, your vehicle should be built for reliability and endurance under any conditions. And all too often, the original equipment falls short.
As an industry leader, Dynatrac has taken up the challenge of building the better truck. Designed specifically to remove a weak link in popular Dodge Ram 4x4 trucks, Dynatrac's Free-Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Kits replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, improved fuel economy, and smooth performance. The complete kit includes inexpensive, serviceable Timken bearings, cromoly spindles, cast nodular wheel hubs, Warn Premium manual locking hubs, and massive 1.50" diameter, 35-spline outer axle shafts. All made in the USA.
This combination of parts has been designed and tested to provide the best longevity and reliability under the most severe use. While the factory unit bearing is non-serviceable and prone to failure, the Free-Spin hub conversion offers ease of maintenance, a much smoother ride, better steering control, greater fuel economy, and longer axle and driveshaft life. Advantages that add up to tremendous cost savings over the life of your vehicle.
When a unit bearing fails, the vehicle is often immediately disabled and cannot be driven anywhere until the unit bearing has been completely replaced. That means towing, downtime, expensive dealer repairs and a ruined vacation or lost revenue for a work truck.
For recreational truck enthusiasts, the Free-Spin hub conversion eliminates a weak link that could easily leave you stranded. For commercial truck owners and fleet managers, who rely on their rigs 24/7 to get the job done, the Free-Spin hub conversion ensures that your trucks are on the road making you money. Improved fuel economy and smoother performance is an additional bonus.
Simply choose whether you would like to upgrade to the DynaLoc hubs or stick with the Warn hubs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dually applications will REQUIRE spacer adapter from Arrowcraft. At this time, Dynatrac does not produce the component to make their kit compatible with dually models, so please contact Arrowcraft for this piece.
- MPNCR60-3X1104-A | CR60-3X1104-E | CR60-3X1104-F | CR60-3X1104-G
- Manual-locking hubs reduce wear and increase fuel economy by preventing parts from rotating constantly during 2WD operation.
- Increases reliability by eliminating troublesome axle disconnect operation.
- Lower cost of ownership - Wheel bearings and seals are dramatically cheaper to maintain, and can be easily serviced for longer life, even under severe conditions.
- Dramatic increase in axle strength and reliability with 35-spline 1.50" shafts.
- 2 - 8 on 6.5 Dynatrac wheel hubs (customer to re-use rotor)
- 2 - Dynatrac Heavy-duty spindle kits
- 2 - Dynatrac Heavy-duty, 35-spline, outer axle shafts
- 1 - Set of Warn Premium manual locking hubs (35-spline)
- 1 - User serviceable wheel bearings, races and seals
- 1 - ABS tone rings and sensor mounts
- 3-times stronger than other locking hubs
- First truly new locking hub design in 20 years
- Gears MADE IN USA from heat-treated, chromoly steel
- Unique gear tooth design won't disengage under high torque load
- Low profile knob assembly decreases impact with rocks and obstacles
- Heavy duty bezel resists impact and scrapes along rocks
- Defaults to locked position for reliable operation
- Requires a 1/8 of a turn to engage
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Do you have this free spin kit for a 98.5 ram cummins 4x4. Dynatrac free spin heavy duty front hub conversion kit.?
Yes, we do. In fact they are on sale this Labor Day Weekend, 2016. Here is a link: http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/t-sales-and-promotions.aspx
What is the Hub part number I broke one and need to replace it?
Please contact us via phone or email, we will need to know more regarding replacement parts.
What is the difference between the warn and the dynaloc hubs? Thanks,?
The Dynaloc hubs are lower profile then the Warn hubs(don't stick out as far). They lock in with less of a turn 1/8th turn for dynaloc vs 1/4 for Warn. The Dynalocs are a heavier duty hub they are built a little better. Would be better suited for truck running high hp or doing a lot of offroading.
Do you have a kit for a 08 ram 3500 dually??
We do not offer any Dynatrac kits for Dually applications. We would check out our spyntec kits.
I have a set of these on an 05 ram 2500, My question is are they re buildable seems my right side wheel bearing is bad, Don't know how many miles or if its been greased Truck has 155K on it and the manual hubs were on it when I got it?
Yes, these can be re-greased, or serviced. These use a standard bearing
i am needing to rebuild the locking hubs what is part number???
We would recommend contacting via phone so we can make sure to give correct information for rebuild.
Does the kit come with wheel studs, or must they be purchased separately??
It comes with wheel studs. SA
I'm thinking about installing freewheeling hubs on the front of my truck so the fact my truck is a dually should not matter, correct??
Yes, it does matter. You will need to purchase an aftermarket dually spacer from Arrowcraft to use the Dynatrac Free-Spin kit. -Ben