Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When factory specs don't cut it.
No matter how you use your truck, the engineers at Dynatrac understand that the measure by which all parts are judged is strength and performance. From light duty to extreme use, your vehicle should be built for reliability and endurance under any conditions. And all too often, the original equipment falls short.
As an industry leader, Dynatrac has taken up the challenge of building the better truck. Designed specifically to remove a weak link in popular Dodge Ram 4x4 trucks, Dynatrac's Free-Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Kits replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, improved fuel economy, and smooth performance. The complete kit includes inexpensive, serviceable Timken bearings, cromoly spindles, cast nodular wheel hubs, Warn Premium manual locking hubs, and massive 1.50" diameter, 35-spline outer axle shafts. All made in the USA.
This combination of parts has been designed and tested to provide the best longevity and reliability under the most severe use. While the factory unit bearing is non-serviceable and prone to failure, the Free-Spin hub conversion offers ease of maintenance, a much smoother ride, better steering control, greater fuel economy, and longer axle and driveshaft life. Advantages that add up to tremendous cost savings over the life of your vehicle.
When a unit bearing fails, the vehicle is often immediately disabled and cannot be driven anywhere until the unit bearing has been completely replaced. That means towing, downtime, expensive dealer repairs and a ruined vacation or lost revenue for a work truck.
For recreational truck enthusiasts, the Free-Spin hub conversion eliminates a weak link that could easily leave you stranded. For commercial truck owners and fleet managers, who rely on their rigs 24/7 to get the job done, the Free-Spin hub conversion ensures that your trucks are on the road making you money. Improved fuel economy and smoother performance is an additional bonus.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manual-locking hubs reduce wear and increase fuel economy by preventing parts from rotating constantly during 2WD operation.
- Increases reliability by eliminating troublesome axle disconnect operation.
- Lower cost of ownership Å“ Wheel bearings and seals are dramatically cheaper to maintain, and can be easily serviced for longer life, even under severe conditions.
- Dramatic increase in axle strength and reliability with 35-spline 1.50" shafts.
- 2 - 8 on 6.5 Dynatrac wheel hubs (customer to re-use rotor)
- 2 - Dynatrac Heavy-duty spindle kits
- 2 - Dynatrac Heavy-duty, 35-spline, outer axle shafts
- 1 - Set of Warn Premium manual locking hubs (35-spline)
- 1 - User serviceable wheel bearings, races and seals
DYNALOC HUB FEATURESs:
- 3-times stronger than other locking hubs
- First truly new locking hub design in 20 years
- Gears MADE IN USA from heat-treated, chromoly steel
- Unique gear tooth design won't disengage under high torque load
- Low profile knob assembly decreases impact with rocks and obstacles
- Heavy duty bezel resists impact and scrapes along rocks
- Defaults to locked position for reliable operation
- Requires a 1/8 of a turn to engage
- MPNCR60-3X1104-B | CR60-3X1104-D
- Increases reliability
- Lower cost of ownership- wheel bearings and seals are dramatically cheaper to maintain and can be easily serviced longer life, even under severe conditions
- Dramatic increase is axle strength and reliability with induction-hardened alloy 35 spline 1.50" axle shafts
- Simple bolt on installation- No machining or welding
- Maintains stock brakes and ABS sensors on most vehicles.
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Are the dynalock hubs compatible with 4 wheel ABS on a 95 dodge 2500??
They will not be compatible with the 4-wheel ABS. DppSands
Usable with factory 12.5''x1.5'' dodge brake rotor? Usable with factory brake caliper? Does this kit change the distance between the wheel mating surfaces??
Yes it works with the factory brakes and does not change the WMS to WMS distance. All geometry's and scrub radius will stay the same. -Sands