Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Whether you want to make big power, or just get your 5th wheel to the camp ground a bit faster, DDP B series Injectors are the answer. The Stage 3 set of injectors are built to flow 55 LPM, which will typically net an additional 100-150 rear wheel horsepower and capable of supporting 400 RWHP, thus a VERY noticeable gain. In order to avoid excessive smoke and exhaust gas temperatures, an aftermarket, upgraded turbo is HIGHLY recommended for use with these injectors.
- SkuDDP 8993-3
- ManufacturerDynomite Diesel
- 1-Year unlimited mileage warranty
- No Core Charge!
- Approximately 100-150 HP improvement over stock (55LPM)
- With proper supporting modifications injectors will support up to 400 RWHP
- Sold as a brand new matched injector set
- Upgraded turbo and modified injection pump highly recommended
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
How much hp do these add??
These particular injectors are capable of supporting 400RWHP. This is all of course depending on what has been done to the truck so far. These will not work very well unless the turbo, intake, exhaust and pump have been address.
So would these injectors work with the marine pistons in my Non Inter-cooled 1990??
Yes they sure will. I would definitely recommend turbo upgrade and an intercooler though. Exhaust gas temps with these injectors would be very high if not properly supported by airflow.