Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Do you ever feel like your truck has a dead spot in the throttle? Well, you're right, there is. Any vehicle with a system in which there is no actual cable attached to your throttle pedal requires a series of wires that send a signal to a computer that relays information to your pump to essentially add fueling. All of these signals cause a severe delay in throttle response creating this dead spot. Fortunately, there's a fix, the Edge Amp'D Throttle Booster!
California Air Resource Board D-802-4
- ManufacturerEdge Products
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases accelerator pedal response over stock
- User-adjustable throttle sensitivity settings
- Reduces dead pedal feeling (acceleration lag)
- Works with stock or modified vehicles
- Build turbo boost quicker
- Multiple adjustable throttle sensitivity levels
- Adjust pedal signal by 50% or 100% increase
- Add a power switch PN 88800 for on-the-fly adjustments
- Easy installation
- Compatible with Edge Tuning Devices
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
No Reviews Yet! Be the first one.
Will this work on a 2018 truck? I have a Ram 2500 crew cab 4WD manual trans. It has horrible dead spot in throttle and the torque management is a pain as well.?
As of currently these have not been tested of released for the 2018 models as of 7/5/18. - AW