Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This kit comes complete, but without the necessary secondary CP3 injection pump for those that wish to source their own.
Its been proven time and again that the stock CP3 injection pump does not provide satisfactory fuel supply, both in terms of volume as well as pressure, for high performance engines. But what many don't know, is that even in moderately stock engines, the stock pump is over tasked. While some take the route of an upgraded single pump, many are looking towards dual pumps because they lessen the burden on the single pump, meaning it will run longer and more consistently over time. This will deliver better overall performance, allowing the injectors to run at their optimum whether you're daily driving, towing, or even racing.
When building this kit, Fleece set out to create the cleanest and simplest to install system on the market. No complex brackets, no failure prone pump controller, just a straight forward installation that delivers the performance your Cummins engine is after.
FUEL DISTRIBUTION BLOCK / HOSE & FITTING KIT:
Add Fleece's own Fuel Distribution Block and Hose and Fitting Kit for a clean installation. So now, what the heck is a Fuel Distribution Block and why do you need it? If you have an aftermarket fuel filtration system such as an Air Dog or a FASS and dual CP3 pumps, the fuel distribution block will allow you to get rid of your unnecessary factory fuel filter and give you a convenient and clean location to route your feeds, returns, and sensors. It mounts in the factory fuel filter location to allow you to use your factory return lines without any relocating or bending. It also features a port for the factory WIF (water in fuel) sensor, a 9/16-18 o-ring port (dual CP3 return port), (3) 3/4-16 o-ring ports (feed ports), and (2) 1/8" NPT ports (sensor ports). For those who already have the Fleece Fuel Distribution Block, you can just simply purchase the Hose & Fitting Kit by itself to properly route the fuel lines to your secondary pump.
- This kit will NOT work with the stock intake manifold (horn), and must be used in conjunction with an aftermarket intake manifold, such as a Glacier Diesel Power (GDP) Mega-Flo.
- ManufacturerFleece Performance Engineering
- MPNFPE-DPK-67-36-NP | FPE-DPK-67-36-NP-BL | FPE-DPK-67-36-NP-OG | FPE-DPK-67-36-NP-RD
- Cummins Common Rail Dual CP3 Bracket
- Cummins Heavy Duty Dual Pump Belt
- Dual Pump Pulley - Idler
- Cummins Dual Pump Idler Pulley Spacer
- Cummins Dual Pump Pulley
- (6) M8 x 1.25 Flange Nuts
- (6) M8 x 1.25x50 Carriage Bolts
- M10 x 1.5x40mm Flange Head Cap Screw
- M8 x 1.25 Flange Head Cap Screw
- (2) M6 x 1.0 x 12 Flange Head Cap Screw
- M18x1.5 CP3 Nut
- Cummins Dual Pump Controller
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE