Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Does your 6.0 Powerstroke run a little hot at times? As age persists, your factory radiator loses its efficiency in keeping coolant temps at bay. When it comes time to replace yours, check out the ultimate replacement, this direct replacement from the cooling experts at Flex-A-Lite.
For most, the first thing you'll notice about this radiator is the dual electric fans, which notably are a great upgrade to increase airflow and reduce parasitic loss on your engine, overall resulting in cooler temperatures, more power, and increased fuel economy. But that's not the only slick thing about this radiator, it also includes what is known as Extruded Core Technology, a standard to which most aftermarket intercoolers abide by due to its inherent ability to further reduce temperatures in comparison to traditional multi-core designs. What does all of this mean? Your 6.0 will run cooler, last longer, and have increased performance.
- Direct fit (no modifications necessary)
- Increased contact area between the coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
- A flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
- The cooling fins have been designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow, improving heat rejection and cooling
- Wind-tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
- Significantly stronger and have a 100-psi burst rating
- Include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection, an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
- Covered by an exclusive Flex-A-Lite transferable 2-year warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE