Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Extruded cores are nothing new to performance condensers, in general, but previously, they were only used in intercooler applications to densely cool the charge air stream before entering the engine. Well, now you can benefit from this same technology to ensure your coolant stays nice and cool with this direct replacement radiator for your 6.0 Powerstroke.
Lighter, stronger, and better cooling, that's what you can expect from Extruded Core Technology. And oh yeah, not to mention the fact that this radiator just plain looks like something you'd put in a show quality car.
- Direct fit (no modifications necessary)
- Increased contact area between the coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
- A flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
- The cooling fins have been designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow, improving heat rejection and cooling
- Wind-tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
- Significantly stronger and have a 100-psi burst rating
- Include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection, an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
- Covered by an exclusive Flex-A-Lite transferable 2-year warranty
- Flex-A-Lite radiators do not have built-in transmission coolers. This is done to provide optimum cooling for the engine. Please see the transmission coolers available on our website.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE