Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrade your stock 48 volt FICM to a 58 volt for improved cold weather starting and better overall power and drivability.
Many problems, especially hard starts, on the 6.0L's can be attributed to a poorly functioning FICM. The FICM basically controls the firing of the injectors, and when (and we mean WHEN) the board begins to fail and lose voltage (below factory 48 volts), it will cause various run-time issues, hard starts, excessive smoke, and the list goes on. Flight Industries builds this 58 Volt FICM that is 100% remanufactured to eliminate any intermittent failures. But wait, isn't the factory unit only 48 volts? Yes, and various companies (including Flight) have determined that 58 volts to the FICM will offer superior injector firing, equating to better power and fuel economy, as well as a longer life. All modules are tri-temp tested in order to ensure accurate and reliable operation.
- ManufacturerFlight Systems Diesel Components
- Voltage is increased from 48 to 58 volts to improve hard starting on cold engines
- Additional voltage increases engine performance and decreases misfires. A scan tool will always read 22% lower than the actual voltage
- Single universal part number with installation/programming instructions including troubleshooting tips
- Fully functional testing using true loads
- Tri-Temp functional testing
- 100% replacement of components known to cause low FICM voltage issues
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What is the warranty on this??
Flight systems puts a 1 year warranty on their products.
Does this come pre flashed??
Yes, ready for installation.
will this effect the smog requirements in CA??
No it would not, if anything it will make the truck run cleaner. -Sands