Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The external reservoir allows for the separation of high nitrogen pressure and oil in the shock body. This allows for the maximum allowable collapsed length by not requiring space within the shock body for a nitrogen compartment. The result is a shock that can perform whether its on the street, or cycling at full travel off road.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Give your shocks 8 levels of adjustment with the simple turn of a dial to fine tune the compression damping of each shock. This is a huge upgrade in the 2.0 shock world that give them the ability to perform like a much larger (and more expensive) shock by allowing you, the end user, to make such finite adjustments to suit your particular driving needs and conditions. We offer this as an upgrade from the menu.
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
- MPN980-24-944 | 980-26-944 | 985-24-021 | 985-24-025
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have a 7"" lift, will the 4-6"" work??
These would not be the correct length for that application. We would suggest going into their custom length applications.
What is a cd adjuster??
Compression Damping adjuster. It will allow you to fine tune the compression damping, or how the shock reacts under compression.
I have a 3"" leveling kit will the 3.5"" work or I have to use the 2"" kit ??
We would recommend the 3.5"" for correct length.
How much travel do these shocks produce for an 05 ram 2500 Cummins??
These shocks are going to have 10in of travel which would match how much travel those trucks have from factory. DppSands
Will these replace the factory springs??
No, These are shocks. -MC
I have dual shock hoops, do these shocks have the option for top hoop connection to match the bottom connection style??
Not those particular shocks no. Usually with a truck running dual shock hoops we would need extended and collapsed measurements from your current shocks to match up. -Sands