Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Keeping cool, dense air surging through your engine is the key to overall efficiency, whether it be in optimizing horsepower, keeping EGT's at a minimum, maximizing fuel economy, or quite simply, all three. There's no better way to achieve this than by upgrading your intercooler and Full-Race has you covered with this heavy duty, direct replacement.
Full-Race's heavy-duty charge-air-cooler for the 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel (2500/3500 series) keeps charge air cool and dense - for reduced EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures) and increased combustion efficiency. Whether towing a heavy load or a boost junkies with an upgraded turbo, keeping your intake-air temperature cool increases horsepower. This intercooler is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle, yet maintains a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment.
- Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Core Construction
- High-Density Internal/External Fin Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- High Performance Cooling Efficiency
- 3" Inlet and 3" Outlet charge piping connections
- All Aluminum Cast End Tanks
- Pressure Tested to 120psi for Maximum Reliability in Extreme Boost Applications
- Precise "Quick Connect" Inlet/Outlet Connections for secure OEM Fitment
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- True "Drop-In" Fitment with No Modifications Necessary
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE