Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Keeping cool, dense air surging through your engine is the key to overall efficiency, whether it be in optimizing horsepower, keeping EGT's at a minimum, maximizing fuel economy, or quite simply, all three. There's no better way to achieve this than by upgrading your intercooler and Full-Race has you covered with this heavy duty, direct replacement.
Keeping your charge air temperature cool will reduce EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures) and maintain engine efficiency at elevated boost. For applications that tow heavy loads or boost junkies with upgraded turbos, the Full-Race heavy duty bar and plate charge-air-cooler for the Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 2500 and 3500 brings air temps close to ambient, yet retains perfect OEM drop-in fitment.
- Duramax 6.6L Intercooler Upgrade Features:
- High-Density Internal/External Fin Design for Maximum Surface Area and Heat Transfer
- Thick Cast Aluminum End Tanks
- Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Intercooler Core
- Pressure Tested to 120psi for Maximum Reliability in Extreme Boost Applications
- Precise "Quick Connect" Inlet/Outlet Connections for secure OEM Fitment
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets create true "Drop-In" Fitment with No Modifications Necessary
- High Quality Thermal Rejection Powdercoating Finish
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE