Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Air-Boss plenum kit also includes a shortened grid heater delete block to maintain the factory IC piping to intake manifold connection geometry . Maintaining this geometry makes the Air-Boss plenum compatible with ALL aftermarket intake manifolds and the stock mounting hardware.
GRID HEATER OPTIONS:
- A) The standard Air-Boss CR kit includes a custom height grid heater delete block.
- B) For colder climates GDP now offer the Air-Boss CR with a grid heater option. This option uses the factory grid heater (no delete included) and custom length stainless steel studs to accommodate the increased plenum height of the Air-Boss CR.
- C) For customers that want to swap back and forth between the heater and delete block, GDP offers both items in one package.
- ManufacturerGlacier Diesel Power
- Air-Boss Intake Plate
- Factory Gaskets
- Custom Height Grid Delete Block
- Shortened Injector Line Retaining Brackets.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this product require the use of different fuel lines that run to the injector feed tubes? Or do the stock fuel lines line up? Thanks?
Stock lines are used.
Will this work with the Banks Monster Ram??
Can I order just the shortened injector line brackets from you? I bought this truck and it had the air boss intake cover when I took ownership. But I am blowing injector lines because Ithere were no brackets when I got it and neither model of the injector lines sold in store work?
Contact our tech line at 888-993-4373, we can point you in the right direction for those brackets. -TL
Does this cover still utilize a factory fit for injector lines, fuel rail, etc? Other than the shortened fuel line brackets provided.?
It will fit will all the factory lines and rail. DppSands
If used with the factory grid heater does it maintain factory plenum height/geometry for the factory CAC plumbing??
It is going to have a raised plenum. With the stock grid heater you may need a little longer boot, I would say a majority of trucks can use the factory one though if you loosen the clamps and reposition it. -Sands