Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These Heavy Duty Rockers will allow more powerful and efficient motor. Each rocker arm is manufactured out of 2024 Billet Aluminum. The Harland rocker is available in stock or increased ratio sand also features a roller tip for superior friction reduction and increased performance. This is one of the easiest way to maximize your diesel engines valve train performance. All parts are manufactured in the USA!
Manufacturer Description: Works with 1998.5-2018 model years. Available in either stock or increased ratios, as well as needle bearing or bronzed bushed fulcrums. The kit is complete with 12 roller tip bridges, hardened shafts with increased oil capacity as well as 3/8 ball adjusters.
- ManufacturerHarland Sharp
- MPNSDF5900K | SDF5910K
- Works with 1998.5-2018 model years
- Rocker are made from 2024 Billet Aluminum
- Rockers available with a bronze bushing or needle bearing
- Available in stock or increased ratios
- Kit comes with new 3/8 ball adjusters and Hardened shafts with increased oil capacity.
- If running an aftermarket cam, please verify clearance between valve bridges and injector hold downs.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE