Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipe assembly with high quality components that offer superior reliability. **AFTERMARKET ECM TUNING REQUIRED.**
This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic/rubber intercooler hose assembly with upgraded components to prevent failure from occurring. The factory plastic hose adapter is replaced with a CNC-machined billet aluminum adapter that includes provisions for reinstalling the factory charge-air temperature sensor. The factory rubber intercooler hose is replaced with an upgraded 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose that is proven to withstand serious abuse.
Rather than a stainless steel pipe and two silicone couplers, a single 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is included to connect the intercooler to the supplied HSM billet hose adapter assembly. This means two "clamped" connection points have been eliminated entirely which makes for improved reliability and MUCH easier installation. The custom molded silicone hose matches the exact contour/shape of the factory intercooler piping which also eliminates the need to relocate the factory power steering reservoir.
This 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is engineered to withstand over 100 PSI at 400°F!
Still included in this kit is a beautiful CNC-machined billet aluminum hose adapter assembly that replaces the factory air intake valve to allow the use of a regular t-bolt clamp along with all of the clamps and hardware required to complete the installation quickly and painlessly.
Why would you need to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipe?
- We have seen the factory intercooler pipe fail on completely STOCK trucks.
- Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the plastic intercooler pipe can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
- This product removes the throttle body that was originally located in your OEM intake piping. Most aftermarket ECM tuning will be capable of calibrating this valve out of the system, but please check with your tuning provider to see if this product is supported. HS Motorsports is not responsible for verifying if your vehicle is supported. If you cannot confirm that your ECM tuning supports this product, we suggest purchasing the HS Motorspots OEM Replacement instead.
- 1-HSM Billet Hose Adapter Assembly
- 1-5-Ply Stainless Reinforced Silicone Hose
- 2-Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- 1-Pack of Installation Hardware
- ManufacturerH&S Motorsports
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hi, I have a 2017 F250 and see you have 2 kits available for intercooler what is the difference as I'm looking to replace my. factory hose? Kind regards Branko?
The one that ways tuning required deletes the throttle valve, would be used when deleting the truck and performing an EGR delete. If you are not doing that, you would need the OEM replacement. That one will work with everything intact.