Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Using basic hand tools, anyone can install their own onboard air system that features a Model 230 Beast triple train horn, all without drilling a single hole!
6450RC AIR COMPRESSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
Step up to 100% duty cycle and 150 PSI performance with a compressor designed to fill up to 5 gallons consistently. Sealed to prevent damage from the elements.
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum Amp Draw: 20 Amps
- Flow Rate: 1.76 CFM @ 0 PSI
- Maximum Tank Size: 5.0 Gallons
- Dimensions: 9.75" Long x 4" Wide x 6.50" Height
If 153.3dB isn't enough for you, check out the BlastMaster Valve Upgrade that will run each horn on its own solenoid, bumping the output to 154.1dB @ 150 PSI! Its a simple upgrade to this system for those that just want MORE!
This product will not work with aftermarket power side steps, such as AMP Research.
- ManufacturerKleinn Air Horns
- Vehicle-Specific Onboard Air System Air Horn Brackets - Made in the USA!
- 153.3dB @ 150 PSI
- 6450RC, 100% Duty Cycle, 150 PSI Air Compressor
- 3-Gallon Steel Air Tank with Cortec Interior anti-corrosion coating - Made in the USA!
- 100% Bolt-on Installation with Hand Tools
- Model 230 The Beast Triple ABS Train Horn Included
- All Fittings Included
- Hardware Included
- Tire Installation Kit Included
- 100% Bolt-on Installation
- Everything mounts under the truck - no lost storage space!
- All steel air tanks are manufactured to SAE J10 FMVSS 121 standards and are made in the USA!
- Vehicle-specific brackets for the air system and train horn = no drilling, welding or modifications
- All fittings, air lines hardware are included
- Custom-fit wiring included
- Kleinn Air Horn Juice Thread Sealant
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Do these not fit on a 2016 Ford F-250? Also, since there are no reviews that I see here, are they pretty loud??
Only 11-15 trucks so far. Something changed for the mounting that doesn't allow it to work. Very loud, be cautious of elderly and children. SA
Why won't these work with amp powered steps??
Because it mounts in the same location as the steps would be when they folded in. DppSands