Rinsekit Pressurized Portable Shower
Why RinseKit? Easy! Do you ever go camping or to the beach with your truck and need to clean something off, like dirty feet, but don't have a faucet or other supply of pressurized water? We could list ... read more
Why RinseKit? Easy! Do you ever go camping or to the beach with your truck and need to clean something off, like dirty feet, but don't have a faucet or other supply of pressurized water? We could list off a hundred reasons why the RinseKit is a useful tool to keep ready on outings, but we won't bore you with that. Instead, lets answer some frequently asked questions so you can understand how it works!
WHAT IS A RINSEKIT?
HOW DO I FILL MY RINSEKIT?
- The revolutionary RinseKit is a portable pressurized shower/clean up system that’s like having a hose to go!
DO I HAVE TO PUMP IT UP TO GET THE PRESSURE INSIDE?
- You can find directions on how to fill and drain your RinseKit printed on the top of the inside tray – just open the lid and there they are!
- The RinseKit hose quickly attaches to your water spigot with a quick connect coupler and fills the two gallon eon™ pressure chamber with approximately 65 psi of water pressure (standard home pressure) in 20 seconds time — and can hold pressure for up to one month. Simply attach the spray nozzle to the RinseKit hose with the quick coupler, select one of the 7 spray settings and fire away! This patented design has no moving parts and can be filled with hot or cold water an infinite number of times.
ARE THERE BATTERIES INSIDE?
- No pumping is necessary when you fill it with a standard hose spigot. Check out the Field Fill Kit which allows you to fill the RinseKit with still water and quickly pressurize the system with a standard bike pump.
HOW MUCH WATER DOES IT HOLD?
- No batteries, No moving parts. No nuclear reactors.
HOW LONG WILL IT MAINTAIN PRESSURE?
- 2 Gallons
HOW LONG WILL IT SPRAY FOR?
- It will hold it’s full pressure for at least one month.
WHAT IF I WANT A HOT SHOWER?
- Your RinseKit will give you around 4 minutes of pressurized spray, depending on the pressure of the hose spigot that you filled it with.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A HOSE SPIGOT?
- It’s insulated, so you can fill it with hot water via the Hot Water Sink Adapter and it will stay nice and warm for you. Coming soon, we will have an Heater Accessory heater that will allow you to heat up the water on the drive to your next adventure.
WHY SHOULD I GET A RINSEKIT WHEN I CAN JUST USE MY GALLON WATER JUG TO RINSE OFF?
- Check out the Field Fill Kit which will allow you to fill the RinseKit with still water and quickly pressurize the system with a standard bike pump.
- Because of the RinseKit’s pressurization system, the water usage is extremely efficient. It allows you to use only the water that you need to rinse gear, pets and people. Water conservation is a huge issue facing us all, so we are hopeful that the RinseKit will help inspire people to be more water wise.