Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This cover is the correct cover for your 14 bolt-11.5 differential, even though there are only 12 holes. The top and bottom bolts have been removed for drain plug and temperature sending unit hole.
- Fits Ram models with leaf spring suspension only. Will not fit late model trucks with factory coil springs or airbag suspension.
- Bolt Pattern has one top and one bottom bolt @ 12:00 O'clock & 6:00 O'clock for quick identification. If this does not apply to your truck, then you'll need the AA 14-10.5. And if it is still unclear, look up the last 9 digits of your VIN number and call your local Dodge dealer, and they should be able to tell you what size rear end you have.
- MPNDodge #AA 14-11.5
- Magnetic drain plug and anodized aluminum dipstick with magnetic insert
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealant
- Routine lube maintenance without removing the differential cover
- 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
- 303 stainless steel hardware
- Lube level reference plug
- Finned aircraft aluminum housing
- Requires Allen key wrenches (included) for installation and service
- Fits with most factory suspension systems and aftermarket anti-sway bars
- Total Capacity - 8 Quarts
- Bolt kit
- Drain Plug
- Dip Stick
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will it fit the one t with load leveling airbags?
We will need some further information upon the truck, please shoot us a call or email.
Will this fit a 2017??
There is a couple different covers depending on if your truck is a 3500 or 2500. Shoot us a call and we can get you the right one.