Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Case rub, its real, and its unfortunate, but it will destroy the transfer case behind your Duramax. Fortunately, Merchant Automotive has the cure with their upgraded t-cases that are a drop in replacement and do not require you to return your core transfer case.
Why Choose a Merchant Transfer Case Over Others?Includes Merchant Transfer Case Pump Upgrade:
- The GM transfer cases use a gear pump inside the case that is driven off the mainshaft. The pump forces oil to the planetary as well as the drive sprocket sleeve. There are 5 tabs around the housing that fit into spots in the rear housing to position the pump. Over time, the pump can start to wear on the rear housing. This issue is referred to as "pump rub". Merchant's Transfer Case Pump Upgrade resolves this problem. Protect your investment by preventing this condition.
- Magnetic Drain Plugs catch small debris and help extend fluid life. Kit contains a Magnetic Drain plug and a new fill plug made out of a high strength corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel.
- Promotes transfer case performance
- Increases shifting performance
- Dramatically reduces wear
- Increases component efficiency
- Blended specifically for use in GM transfer cases
- May be used in GM, Ford and Chrysler transfer cases
- For use in diesel or gas transfer case
- Cost effective upgrade for Auto Track II
- Performs in manual or electric shift applications
- Reduces irritating drive shaft clunk
- Increases drive line performance by reducing clutch chatter
- Drastically reduces wear on internal components seals
- Is my 2001 to early-2007 transfer case a NP261XHD or NP263XHD? The easiest way to know the difference between transfer cases installed in 2001 to early-2007 GM HD trucks is the shift selection mechanism. Both Chevrolet and GMC trucks using NP261XHD transfer cases use manual shift selection with a floor mounted range selector. Trucks with electronic (push button or knob on the dash) shift selection are equipped with the NP263XHD transfer case.
- Transfer Case will be shipped with 2 Quart (64 fluid oz.) bottle. CASE WILL NOT BE FILLED WHEN RECEIVED. One Transfer Case will use 64 fluid oz
- Due to the size and weight of this product, we cannot offer free shipping.
- ManufacturerMerchant Automotive
- MPN10604 | 10603
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?